Okay I know what you are thinking..."why is she taking the picture instead of getting that disgusting thing out of her mouth!" Well I had to get a record of this ongoing battle at our house. If there are shoes anywhere around, she is sucking on the bottom of them! I have to constantly make sure the closet doors are closed and also the door to the laundry room where we often take off shoes. I also have to kick my habit of coming in through the garage and taking my shoes off in the kitchen on the tile next to the carpet. She gets them everytime. I had to take the picture. Besides when she's 16 and yelling at me, "YOU'RE SO NOT COOL, MOM!" I can yell back "AT LEAST I DON'T EAT MY SHOES!"
P.S. For the record this particular shoe was only in her mouth for a few seconds since my camera has been always out and ready latley! ....I know that doesn't make you feel any better.
3 comments:
I think that all babies love to chew on shoes.
whatever...your kids will never say that you're not cool. You will always be cool in their eyes!!
Love your blog. I'm glad I finally got the address. :) You're very good at this kind of stuff. You really are a very talented, driven person! I admire that about you. The thought of even going back to school makes me want to curl up in a corner in a ball and rock back and forth. :) But you finished while having a baby, go you! and then teach as well. Very impressed!
Post a Comment