A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song.
-Maya Angelou
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Another random photo shoot
Ethan had class pictures for preschool at a park with a professional photographer. You could also pay to have individual pictures taken which I really considered but since I'm a cheapo and had my camera, I walked Ethan and Emma over to the other side of the park and took my own pictures. Here are a few of the results.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Ya who needs to pay for someone to take them when you took them just as wonderful. Those are great I love them. Cute kids.
Such talent and cute kids helps! I love all the new surprises with your blog. You have had some really cute designs. I need to find out where you are getting all this good stuff. Like putting their names on the pictures. How do you do that?
2 comments:
Ya who needs to pay for someone to take them when you took them just as wonderful. Those are great I love them. Cute kids.
Such talent and cute kids helps! I love all the new surprises with your blog. You have had some really cute designs. I need to find out where you are getting all this good stuff. Like putting their names on the pictures. How do you do that?
Post a Comment