A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song.
-Maya Angelou

Friday, July 31, 2009

July 24th


We didn't really do too much on Pioneer Day this year. We didn't go to a parade or even watch one on TV. Chad worked and we just hung around the house all day until later on we put the water on under the trampoline (making a big mud pit since we don't have playground material yet :) ) and then Chad had some fun squirting the kids with the hose. When it got dark my parents came over and we had just a few fireworks to enjoy. Just enough to entertain the kids.

2 comments:

BERG said...

Amy send me your email. I have not had good luck getting pictures on the blog lately. I have been using kodak instead. ebjaz5@aol.com

Becce

kimM said...

Buenos Huevos,
It was great to see an update on my discotech friend. Your kids sure are cute. Isn't it crazy that we are the moms now--sometimes I feel like I should still be the kid. I hear you with the photography stuff--basically I use my SLR like a really nice automatic camera. I have intentions of getting to know how to use it, but it hasn't happened yet (same with photoshop).