A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song.
-Maya Angelou

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

First Family Shoot

Well here is my first "official" family photo shoot. I was sort of talked into it because I am not a professional and need to learn a lot more before I can really do this for others but...here is a sneak peek from it. I think it turned out ok for newbie :)


(p.s. I'm still learning how to post larger pictures that are clear!)

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Cute! I think it looks pretty darn clear. Where is that park?

Anonymous said...

Whatever you weren't talked into it!!! :) You did a great job.

Callie said...

Sheesh-these are a lot better than the "professional" lady we had do our big family photo shoot in June. We have shadows everywhere! I'll have to tell my mom you're gettin' started. :)