
Ethan decided to try out the fauxhawk look. His hair has always been really short up until the last 6 months or so. He wanted to start growing it out some. Right now it's pretty shaggy but with a little goop he's got this new look. We've only done it a few times but in the past his hair wouldn't spike or stick up no matter what we put in it. This do stayed for two days straight! Sorry this pic has my watermark on it for my photography blog. People put these on photos to deter others from stealing photos (not that my photos are steal worthy yet but you never know). I'm not in business I just have a blog to stick a few photos that I take.
1 comment:
Love the "fauxhawk" and the picture is at just the right angle to show it off. Good work on both!
Thanks for the encouraging comments on my blog. I love to hear from you!
Post a Comment