Yesterday Madelyn turned 8 years old. I can't believe it! She got to have a friend birthday Hannah Montana party. Chad and I threw together a little stage downstairs so the girls could dance around and do some Hannah karaoke. We played a few games and I took their pictures in Hannah Montana dress up clothes. I think they had a fun time. Later we went to the Texas Roadhouse (we had a gift card and she didn't mind trying a new place on her b-day) They had her get on a saddle and everyone gave her a big Texas yee-haw! It was a little redneck but fun!

Info about Madelyn:
Favorite color: Pink
Favorite Movie: Flicka
Favorite TV Show: Hannah Montana
Favorite Song: Carrie Underwood's "American Girl"
Favorite Thing to Do: Play with friends
Favorite Subject at School: Art
Favorite Toy: Her new American Girl doll
Favorite Church Song: I Love to See the Temple
Latest memorable quote: Chad asked her yesterday if she feels older and she said, "yeah I feel like a 3rd grader" (she's in 2nd).
Activities she involved in right now: She dances two times a week, goes to tumbling once a week, and she's just old enough for Activity Days now.
Something exciting coming up: Her baptism is on Saturday!
Something she's really good at: She's a great reader and is doing well in school.
What she says about herself: I have a good life with good friends. I love my family especially Emma.
We love you my sassy, intelligent girl!
Info about Madelyn:
Favorite color: Pink
Favorite Movie: Flicka
Favorite TV Show: Hannah Montana
Favorite Song: Carrie Underwood's "American Girl"
Favorite Thing to Do: Play with friends
Favorite Subject at School: Art
Favorite Toy: Her new American Girl doll
Favorite Church Song: I Love to See the Temple
Latest memorable quote: Chad asked her yesterday if she feels older and she said, "yeah I feel like a 3rd grader" (she's in 2nd).
Activities she involved in right now: She dances two times a week, goes to tumbling once a week, and she's just old enough for Activity Days now.
Something exciting coming up: Her baptism is on Saturday!
Something she's really good at: She's a great reader and is doing well in school.
What she says about herself: I have a good life with good friends. I love my family especially Emma.
We love you my sassy, intelligent girl!
2 comments:
Wow Madelyn you are a cute, smart girl packed with spunk from both your mom and dad! Congratulations on your special day this Saturday!
Good luck with all the preperations Amy! It looks like you through a killer 8 year old birthday party. I'm not surprised. Im glad you had such a wonderful christmas!
oops I mean threw.
Post a Comment