A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song.
-Maya Angelou
Sunday, December 14, 2008
She did it!!
Emma has been close to crawling for a few months now. I thought for sure she was going to crawl before the other two had but she started doing what we called the "seal crawl" and was content to get around like that. She'd been getting up on her knees for awhile now and had even crawled a few umm steps...(I don't know what you'd call that?!) but would always go back to her old ways. But this week she figured out that crawling on your hands and your knees is much faster. She loves crawling over to the gate at the top of the stairs and throwing her pacifier down the stairs. You know as a parent I want my little one to reach these great milestones and I urge them along....and then.... I find myself wondering "what was I thinking". Here's to busy hands and messes galore!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good job Emma girl!! I know exactly what you mean about feeling a little sad when they reach another milestone. When the reality of the energy spent in keeping up with them sets in we miss the non-mobile stages of life. I find myself think "Oh...don't learn that yet"! Good luck with the crawler!
oops...I meant thinking
Post a Comment