A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song.
-Maya Angelou

Thursday, February 19, 2009

At least someone is enjoying the snow!

Ethan had a sledding preschool activity today. I'm so glad Chad took him because I had no desire to be cold and in the snow. I guess I'm a fair weather kind of girl. I love looking at freshly fallen snow ...from my cozy window. Maybe if I were a skier I would enjoy it more but I'm not and I don't. I'm soooo ready for Spring! Anyone else sick of the snow???

On the flip side Ethan loves loves loves playing in the snow. He goes outside almost everyday and plays with our dog or Madelyn if she's home, or the neighbors, or nobody (yes I know I should sacrifice for my son but I have to stay in with the baby....right?) He would stay out there for hours if I let him. Ahh the joys of childhood.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good thing he had that awesome tub to go sledding with! :)