A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song.
-Maya Angelou

Monday, March 2, 2009

Friends


A week ago some of my friends got together to hang out and catch up. (We missed you Callie and Crystal!) It was so good to see everyone and I feel really blessed to have grown up with such great friends. I hope we do that more often!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Wow! It is so fun to see a picture of everyone. I feel really bad that I didn't make it. That was the day we were moving and it just wasn't in the cards. So I am really hoping that the Taylor girlfriend reunion happens again sometime soon. I need and email from you with updates on everyone. please?
I hope you had a wonderful time in California! I can't wait to see pictures and hear all about it!

Callie said...

Cute picture! Thanks for taking that and telling us a little about it. I really am so sad that I couldn't be there. I bet you guys laughed all night long! We'll definitely need to do that again, 'cuz I'm sure it would be even more fun with me and Crystal! :)