Emma turned one a week ago but because she was sick we postponed her birthday party until Sunday. My how a year flies by! She is growing so fast and I now have a toddler. Where did my baby go?? She was a little shy since everyone was staring at her but she warmed up by the end. She opened some nice gifts from everyone and then we sang to her and she got her own cake. She didn't mind digging into the frosting too much but she didn't really want to eat any of the cake. We left her there with her cake while we were serving cake to everyone and she started to look like she was going to fall asleep! I'm so glad she feels better and was able to enjoy her party. 

All about Emma:
Favorite Food: Lately she's loving oranges, strawberries, chicken nuggets, & toast.
Favorite Toy: She pretty much loves anything she shouldn't have....remotes, pens, toilet paper
(I'll post a nice photo later!) & cell phones.
Latest Trick:I know she's not a dog but she loves barking like one lately. She really digs
Haylee....like so excited she's shaking loves Haylee!
Latest Big Accomplishment: She has taken up to 6 steps on her own now and is really
getting braver with walking!
Words she loves to say: mama (yeah!), dada, hi, bye, uh-oh, she is starting to say da (dog)
Number of Teeth: 2 on the bottom...that's it!
Latest Struggle: She hates hates hates to lay down and have her diaper changed!
Latest Change: We've switched to whole milk and we're getting rid of the bottle slowly.
Favorite thing to do: Take a bath!! She is a fish. She loves to take a bath and cries when we take
her out. She even dunks her face in the water the whole time she is in the bathtub.
Dr. Office Stats: Heighth- 78%, Weight- 35%-She has thinned out a bunch.
Something she's good at: Snuggling!
We are so blessed to have her in our family and can't imagine life without her!
1 comment:
What a darling girl! I can't believe she is ONE and I haven't even met her yet!! That's not right. This post is a good reminder to cherish my baby before she becomes a toddler as quickly as yours did!
Post a Comment