A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song.
-Maya Angelou

Friday, July 10, 2009

4th of July



This year good old West Weber was having 4th of July celebrations as part of their 150th year festivities. We went for breakfast in the morning and the kids got to play their games afterwards. Then we went to Chad's parent's house to watch the parade as it went by. We weren't expecting much since maybe 20 people live in West Weber but I'd have to say not too bad West Weber! It was just perfect for us. Not too crowded, plenty of things for the kids, and a pretty good parade that we didn't have to fight for seats. It was a good stress free 4th of July morning. That night we went to see fireworks at Fremont. Emma wasn't sure about the fireworks and we had to walk her around a bit to calm her down but by the end she was pretty mesmerized by them. Overall a pretty relaxing 4th of July!




1 comment:

Christy said...

That looks like so much fun!

We're going to be in Ogden next Sunday the 19th. We'd love to see you guys sometime that day! I haven't seen Chad in forever and I'd love to meet your kids! I'm going to send a message to LaRee later and try and work something out.