1. He's a super hard worker.
2. He's definitely the romantic one.
3. If you ask him to name one person who inspires him he'll say Rocky Balboa.
4. He's a terrific dad.
5. He can't tell a joke to save his life :)
6. He will support me in anything I do.
7. He loves watching movies and doesn't even care too much if it's a chick flick.
8. He has his ditzy moments. (Don't we all!)
9. He loves basketball and the Utah Jazz.
10.He's pretty coordinated but can't dance (white boyz got no rhythm)
11.He loves Diet Dr. Pepper (secrets out)
12.He's the perfect eternal companion.
Te Amo Chad!
4 comments:
That is so cute, I wish Brandon was the romantic one in our marriage!!! Congrats on your anniversary hopefully you do something fun!
Amy you are a lucky girl. You both are to have each other. Congrats!
Conratualtions! Has it really been that long? I hope you have a romantic celebration!
Oh Amy. How did twelve years go by already!! I LOVE that picture!! You are seriously an amazingly talented photographer! I really need to learn from you. Teach me teach me.
I also have to say you chose a great husband. I'm a big fan!
Post a Comment