A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song.
-Maya Angelou

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Look what I'm learning!



I'm taking an online photo editing class and we are supposed to try the techniques and post the results somewhere so here is one of the projects. I might post a few more later. I did this using Photoshop Element 6. By the way if you don't have or want to invest in a photoshop type photo editing program I suggest downloading Picasa. It's a great free program where you can do quick and easy fun photo editing techniques. Sometimes I just use Picasa because it's so easy and quick to do something different with a photo.

p.s. I've definitely stepped up my blogging!

3 comments:

Kenzi Dawn said...

Hey, I am taking the photo editing class too! It is so fun & informative! Your picture looks great! I haven't posted any of my pictures I have edited, but maybe I will now.

Kenzi Dawn said...

Thanks for the comment, Amy. I am really glad I found your blog because it's where I first saw the link to the ettes & company! I love that place so much! They are having a 50% off everything in their store until the 24th of July. Just thought I would let you know!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the tip...I've been trying to figure it out on my own, but I'm to dense I guess.