A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song.
-Maya Angelou

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas Cards

So I took pictures of a few other families for their Christmas cards but I realized about the middle of December that I didn't have any for my cards. I quickly threw something together to take some pictures but I didn't have very much light to work with, or backdrops for that matter since I tend to shoot outside, and Emma would not cooperate. When I say would not cooperate I mean not even for a second really. Here are a few of the photos. Not the best but better than nothing. I put up a black sheet and put some Christmas lights, you know the netting kind. I'd seen this technique somewhere and wanted to try it. Didn't quite get it but it was worth a try. For the card I ended up changing the pictures to black and white because their skin coloring was pretty weird in most of them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVED your Christmas card! I thought it was so adorable. Very cute idea...thanks for sending me one. I love that you thought of me this Christmas.