So yesterday we thought we'd take advantage of the warmer weather here and go try to get some family pictures. Since I'm a wannabe photographer (previous post) I thought I would take my camera, tripod, remote control for my camera, and a helpful niece (thanks Katie). I thought I could set up the tripod for the pictures with me in it and Katie would help get Emma's attention or take the pictures and I could just take pictures of the kids. Well after breaking the tripod, much indecision, mild threats, a few bumps and scrapes, rosy cheeks and snotty noses, and around 200 pictures I think we got a few semi nice pictures where we may or may not all be looking at the camera or have our eyes open at the same time. I was exhausted afterwards! Ethan couldn't look at the camera without making a silly face or wiggling and Emma did not want to look at the camera at all. In most of the pictures Madelyn was her usual model self. She's quite the poser. But at least we have a few decent pictures with Emma in them! It will be a while before you can convince me to do that again! (Kind of like childbirth-time needs to fade the memories!) Here are a few of the pictures. I am trying to fix a few with photoshop but I don't really know how to use it. Also one more shout out to Katie. She was a huge help!!! The last picture captures the whole experience perfectly!
5 comments:
OK i totally agree we need time to forget a lil bit! haha i am kidding it wasnt that bad! besides the fact that emma was eating stuff and ethan was running wild and falling! hey on the bright side maddie's pics are all simply perfect such a poser....she learns from the best..ME! plus i think we caught some pretty good shots and i learned a lot about being a photographer! it was fun!! lets do it again...when its a bit warmer maybe!! love you!
Hey Amy! I just found your blog! I think your pictures are super cute. I am also like you in the way that I am a wannabe photographer. Our Hart family just took pictures this last saturday. Our Hart family has a blog if you want to check it out. It is http://hartsoccerfam.blogspot.com. I also have a few other personal blogs that you are welcome to check out. Here are the addresses.
http://andrewandmckenzie.blogspot.com http://kenzidawndesigns.blogspot.com
http://kenzidawnscrapbook.blogspot.com
I LOVE IT! Your comment about forgetting in time like childbirth really made me laugh. Your children are beautiful!! You got alot of darling pictures! I am so sorry about the broken tripod and the tears. I feel your pain. I must say that you and Chad look great!!! Wow, time has served you well.
Let me try again...I'm new at this. I totally agree with Crystal. Beautiful kids!...and you guys look great (especially you, Chad!). You guys are the best. I miss you...
Post a Comment